logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] commit 2691 -- really needed?

From Felix Hartmann extremecarver at gmail.com on Fri Sep 13 18:17:18 BST 2013

I didn't see any speed improvement. Could you recheck if there is really
any improvment - and only if so, implement it?
Or at least have Yes and yes and YES all valid, for true, which is
usually never the correct value in OSM, maybe we could be case sensitive
(but actually I would prefer to keep True valid too when searching for
true explicitely in lines file ---> i.e. oneway=yes | oneway=true should
also be valid if oneway=True is tagged...