logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] postcode search on nuvi 200

From gbbickerton gbbickerton at yahoo.com on Thu Sep 5 20:08:58 BST 2013

I have created a map which includes uk post codes from an osm file I have
made from the post code open data, the origional garmin map gives the option
to find city/post code but my map only gives the option to find a city how
do I make a map which will have the option to search for a post code ?
also the purple line showing the route is on top of the road on the garmin
map but under the road on my osm map (I have set the draw priority to 30
which is the same as the city navigator) can I change this ?

Barry