logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Use of ' include "points" from default; ' in custom style file

From Steve Ratcliffe steve at parabola.me.uk on Wed Sep 4 12:40:18 BST 2013

On 04/09/13 08:13, Steve Brophy wrote:
> I tested this, and it fixed the problem of including from the wrong
> place. Also I saw no repeat of the other errors reported.

Thanks for testing, that is all good news.

For completeness I am attaching a revised version of the patch which
removes all the code from the original way of doing this that is no
longer used.

There is also a patch removing base-style from the "noname" style which
I could not do before because of this very bug ;)

Prebuilt: http://files.mkgmap.org.uk/download/151/mkgmap.jar

..Steve