logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Use of ' include "points" from default; ' in custom style file

From Steve Brophy steve.brophy at gmail.com on Sun Aug 25 13:28:46 BST 2013

I have been replacing my use of base-style with 'include' statements and
encountered a problem using eg 'include "points" from default;'. When I do
this, mkgmap reports that it can't find 'inc/address' , which is included
in the default style points file. It turns out that mkgmap is looking for
it in my style directory, rather than in the built-in inc location where
the default style is located. To work around this, I had to copy the 'inc'
directory from mkgmap.jar to my custom style directory. Not an ideal
solution, since I would have to do this every time I update mkgmap.

Is this a bug, or intended functionality?

Regards,

Steve