logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Enhancement on SubstitutionFilter.java to handle regexp (filter "subst:")

From WanMil wmgcnfg at web.de on Tue Aug 13 11:24:03 BST 2013

Hi Enrico,

thanks for your contributions! I am sure Steve will commit the
PartFilter patch soon (I was not yet able to test it).

It would be great if you could add some documentation to the mkgmap
(official) documentation (not the wiki).
Your parts are documented in the rules.txt file:
http://www.mkgmap.org.uk/websvn/listing.php?repname=mkgmap&path=%2Ftrunk%2Fdoc%2Fstyles%2F&#ac8732844627e5545690d79e215f71dba

The format is asciidoc (http://powerman.name/doc/asciidoc).

Thanks!
WanMil