logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Search addresses for latin countries (help on reg exp)

From Steve Ratcliffe steve at parabola.me.uk on Tue Aug 6 23:13:55 BST 2013

Hi

> I tried with 2663 but I did not succeed :( Address search is not
> returning any value when I type some letters and tap on "done", I tried
> with my usual "Via Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart" but neither with "Via" "Via
> W" "Via Wo" "Wolf" "Wolfgang" "Amadeus" "Mozart" etc. the result is the
> same: no street found

I should have mentioned that I am testing on mapsource. It is very
possible that it does not work as well on a GPS device, since
the index is quite different. In fact it may not work at all thinking
about it.

I will have to make it work on Mapsource/basecamp first and then
see what differences there are on the devices if it still doesn't work
there.

..Steve