logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Search addresses for latin countries (help on reg exp)

From Enrico Liboni eliboni at gmail.com on Tue Aug 6 21:16:28 BST 2013

I tried with 2663 but I did not succeed :( Address search is not returning
any value when I type some letters and tap on "done", I tried with my usual
"Via Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart" but neither with "Via" "Via W" "Via Wo"
"Wolf" "Wolfgang" "Amadeus" "Mozart" etc. the result is the same: no street
found

However if I don't type anything and tap on done the (unordered) list of
streets appears and by scrolling I can find it. Also, if I start typing the
street full name at a "Via Wol" some results appears, i.e. the two street
in the city startign with "via Wolf...". So for me the behaviour is the
same I was experiencing with 2662.

Not sure if I can do some further tests, I tried to reduce the pbf size
limiting to a single Italian region (pbf < 150MB), it took just 5mins to
build and apparently with no errors.

Time started: Tue Aug 06 21:44:44 CEST 2013
=== FIRST
t1=0, t2=17727
first av 80657/66, last 0/15
VIA : 227700
=== LAST
Time finished: Tue Aug 06 21:49:59 CEST 2013