logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Search addresses for latin countries (help on reg exp)

From Steve Ratcliffe steve at parabola.me.uk on Tue Aug 6 14:46:21 BST 2013

Hi

> Doing some more test, it seems that the new index is able to find
> streets by their second word. For example, searching for Calle Naciones

Yes, sorry, it was indeed only working for the second word.  The new
version I just committed now really works with all words. (Well it also
omits the word CALLE altogether, but that was just an experiment).

I made a change another change that seems to improve the sorting
and the number of streets found.

Its still not perfect.

..Steve