logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Search addresses for latin countries (help on reg exp)

From Enrico Liboni eliboni at gmail.com on Mon Aug 5 20:50:16 BST 2013

Steve you are the man! I'm rebuilding my map now. By the way, I believe
that indexing just the last word make more sense to avoid a lot of useless
entries, since words in the middle are usually first names or prepositions.
I'll have a try and let you know. Thanks!

Enrico