logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Search addresses for latin countries (help on reg exp)

From Henning Scholland osm at aighes.de on Mon Aug 5 16:19:13 BST 2013

Am 05.08.2013 15:17, schrieb Enrico Liboni:
> Carlos, Bueno! Thanks for your reply. Actually I believe trying to
> find all the combinations in the various languages would really be
> hard and I'm concerned about having hard-codes in for languages.
I don't think that this is a good solution.
1: Also therefore you have to find all combinations
2: It's not very flexible and transparent.
3: You can share your styles and everyone can include this in his own style.
4: Changing a Style is pretty easy, changing it in the code is pretty
hard, because you have to know java

Henning