logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Splitter Crash

From Paul news at pointdee.co.uk on Thu Jul 25 13:52:34 BST 2013

On 24/07/13 08:43, Gerd Petermann wrote:
> Hi Paul,
>
> I have no clue yet. Are you able to reproduce the error when you convert the input
> file to o5m or osm.pbf first?
> If yes, please upload the file and send a link.
>
> Gerd

Gerd,

I've had some spare time today to do some experimentation and it seems
that with --keep-complete=true (the default) then node and way id's in
the order of 1,000,000,000,000,000,000 are what is causing the error.
With --keep-complete=false then such node and way id's are acceptable so
for now I'm re-writing the id's as part of the pre-processing but this
would seem to be inconsistent behaviour in splitter

Hope that helps

Paul