logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Address search problems with CP1250

From Andrzej Popowski popej at poczta.onet.pl on Wed Jul 24 02:26:32 BST 2013

Hi,

I observe following problems when using CP1250 in mkgmap options:
- Address search in nuvi requires upper case characters input. If
keyword contains lower case characters, no results are found.
- If I use option "lower-case" in mkgmap, address search doesn't work in
Mapsource. Mapsource accept only single character as an input in search
form, subsequent characters are deleted. This could be mismatch in
lower-upper case too.

If I use CP1252 all works correctly.

Note: CP1252 is hard-coded in TDB, but probably it doesn't matter.

--
Best regards,
Andrzej