logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] No transliteration with CP1250

From Andrzej Popowski popej at poczta.onet.pl on Mon Jul 22 11:04:02 BST 2013

Hi,

I'm creating map of Poland, for Polish I need CP1250. My map covers some
area outside Polish border, where object names are written in Cyrillic.
In this area I get names like '???????'.

I would like to get possibility to use transliterate as a function in
mkgmap style. For example I could use it like that:

mkgmap:country=RUS & name=* { set name='${name:en}' | '${int_name}' |
transliterate_to_ascii(${name}) }

Or maybe there could be full transliteration support for CP1250?

--
Best regards,
Andrzej