logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Commit: r2654: Improve matching of street names for housenumber assignment

From WanMil wmgcnfg at web.de on Wed Jul 17 20:14:43 BST 2013

mkgmap has some inofficial parameters which are not documented. You can
use these parameters by starting them with --x-<parameter>.

So --x-housenumbers does the trick.

Update: housenumbers is now "official" since r2659 so you don't need the
--x- any more.

WanMil