logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] mkgmap multiple input files

From Henning Scholland osm at aighes.de on Sat Jul 13 14:31:16 BST 2013

Hi Andrzej,
splitter can do that for you with some limitations. keep-complete will
only handle first given file to splitter. This is quite useful if you
give splitter a normal osm-file and a srtm-data-file. So it's merged
within splitter and you get all data in your tiles.

Henning