logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Searching cities

From Carlos Dávila cdavilam at orangecorreo.es on Thu Jul 11 15:45:16 BST 2013

El 02/07/13 22:21, Henning Scholland escribió:
> Try
>
> highway=* & name ~ '.*[aA]venida' { set
> foobar:name='${name|subst:Avenida |subst:avenida }, Avenida'}
>
> foobar:name=* {set name='${foobar:name}'}
>
> Henning
I have managed to move all street type stuff to the end of the name with
rules of the type below (thanks Henning) in the lines file:
highway=* & name ~ '[aA]venida .*' { add
streettype:movedend='${name|subst:Avenida |subst:avenida }, Avenida'}
highway=* & streettype:movedend=* {set name='${streettype:movedend}'}
It works fine for searching streets purposes, but now the problem is
that house numbers are not found. I have tried adding the following
lines to the points file, but it doesn't make the desired effect.
addr:housenumber=* & addr:street ~ '[aA]venida .*' { add
streettype:movedend='${addr:street|subst:Avenida |subst:avenida }, Avenida'}
addr:housenumber=* & streettype:movedend=* {set
addr:street='${streettype:movedend}'}
Any idea how could I get house numbers match street names again?