logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] polygon-size-limit inside polygons file - large work to implement?

From Felix Hartmann extremecarver at gmail.com on Wed Jul 10 19:13:20 BST 2013

what's the difference?

The polygon size limit is not m² but garmin units. So it should be fine
too, or not? Does it matter so much, that extreme North/South this is
different (I don't even know if it is).
length filter is great, but not so fast (dunno if that is only if you
use it in conjuction with routes), and there was no option. The
polygon-size filter already exists - so it would merely be specifying it
further (without any speed reductions I would believe).

Or because m² is easier to setup? I'm not sure - if there are any
benefits. One would need to play around a bit with it anyhow, to find
out sensible values. So be it Garmin units, or metric units, doesn't
make a difference for me.

--
keep on biking and discovering new trails

Felix
openmtbmap.org & www.velomap.org