logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] polygon-size-limit inside polygons file - large work to implement?

From WanMil wmgcnfg at web.de on Wed Jul 10 19:07:47 BST 2013

I have an implementation of such a style function.
It is based on the algorithm described here:
http://forum.worldwindcentral.com/showthread.php?t=20724

But I don't know about the license and therefore I wonder if I can
commit that.

WanWil