logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Searching cities

From Carlos Dávila cdavilam at orangecorreo.es on Tue Jul 2 16:51:14 BST 2013

The maps are generated with --index parameter, the problem comes from
names starting with the kind of way, such as Calle, Avenida, Avda. etc.
It has been commented here some times and I think Steve have some ideas
on how to fix it. As Felix says, it could be managed in the styles, but
I think it's not a good idea, because I've seen some cities where you
have the same name for an avenue, an street or a plaza and if you remove
that words from the name you won't know which one is the one you are
looking for.