logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Searching cities

From Baltasar García Perez-Schofield baltasarq at gmail.com on Tue Jul 2 15:15:36 BST 2013

	Hi Felix,

	Thank you for answering, so soon.

> steet search is working - maybe you forgot --index parameter? Or you
> generated the gmapsupp.img in the same go as the .img files - then due
> to memory constraints, by default no index will be generated in the
> gmapsupp.

	I don't really know how the process was done. I simply downloaded the maps from:

	http://mapas.alternativaslibres.es/

	I contacted them and encoruaged me to contact you instead. I'm Spaniard, maybe the problem is that the streets are beginning with "avda." (Avenue) and so on.

	But maybe the problem comes from the process of generating the IMG file. Can you point me to any instructions from which I can generate the maps myself? That way I could just check it out.

	Cheers,
--
Baltasar (baltasarq at gmail.com  http://baltasarq.info/)