logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Distributing mkgmp.jar

From Steve Ratcliffe steve at parabola.me.uk on Fri Jun 21 22:23:27 BST 2013

On 07/06/13 15:36, Felix Hartmann wrote:
> However - what I don't understand is, why the official mkgmap-latest
> download doesn't include the source then...??

Sorry just noticed this message.

There is a mkgmap-src.zip and a mkgmap-src.tar.gz which are the source
correspond to mkgmap-latest.zip.

I suppose it would be more consistent to call these
mkgmap-latest-src.zip etc.

In all cases the *-latest* files are exactly the same as last version
that was built and are just another name for it. Therefore you can
always find the exact source by looking at the version number within
the archive.

..Steve