logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Copyright text scrambled

From GerdP gpetermann_muenchen at hotmail.com on Fri Jun 7 19:54:13 BST 2013

Hi,

yes, you have to create one long string. You can add newline ("\n" or 0x0A)
characters
to format it.
In MapSource, this doesn't change the output much because the box that shows
the message
has a fixed size, so you have to use short lines. In Basecamp howerver, you
can enlarge the window and the message is shown as expected.
Also, if you use Ctrl+A Ctrl-C to copy the message and paste it into an
editor window, the newlines are regarded.

Attached is a patch, the compiled binary is here:
http://files.mkgmap.org.uk/download/132/mkgmap.jar

This should also allow to use multiple lines in the license-info file.

Gerd
licence-info-v1.patch
<http://gis.19327.n5.nabble.com/file/n5764513/licence-info-v1.patch>

GerdP wrote