logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] wiki pages

From WanMil wmgcnfg at web.de on Fri Jun 7 17:47:57 BST 2013

Hi,

I prefer to remove the infos from the wiki and document it instead in
the mkgmap manual. I think the style manual can be extended to add more
documentation about mkgmap. This has the advantage that we don't have to
add/change/remove all changes in three places:
* options file
* mkgmap documentation
* wiki

Additionally we don't have to check if others have added misleading
information. A wiki is great if a lot of people contribute but I don't
see that this happens with the mkgmap pages. Those who contribute
(thanks!!) are also able to post their changes to the mailing list.

WanMil