logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Copyright text scrambled

From Bill bill-mkgmap at halibut.com on Fri Jun 7 16:13:48 BST 2013

I'm not sure if this helps, but I don't think the lines are "scrambled",
I think the lines are sorted.
I see the lines starting with ".TYP, Any, Attention,Contourlines,
Database, FOR,Map,Non, OPENSTREETMAP, Thanks"
If it was sorted symbols, caps then lowercase it would match the mapInfo
you added, with a couple additional lines.
   Bill

On 06/07/2013 07:47 AM, Felix Hartmann wrote:
 > The following change to the mapbuilder.java doesn't seem to work at
all - it's getting all scrambled in Mapsource (Map Manager - view
Copyright), anyone got > an idea why?