logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] overview-map and codepage

From GerdP gpetermann_muenchen at hotmail.com on Fri May 31 15:05:05 BST 2013

Steve Ratcliffe wrote
> On 31/05/13 12:57, GerdP wrote:
>> Sorry, doesn't work yet, München still comes out as Munchen.
>
> I believe that the attached patch is all that is needed.
> overview_cp2.patch (2K)
> <http://gis.19327.n5.nabble.com/attachment/5763526/0/overview_cp2.patch>

yes, that should work and I first coded it like that.
I see a potential problem if one wants to create the tdbfile with something
like
java -jar mkgmap.jar --tdbfile *.img

The user has to make sure that he uses exactly the same parms for codepage
etc.
and I think that was already a problem with the index?

So I thought it would be better to extract the info from the *.img files.