logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] polygon type 0x4a

From Gerd Petermann gpetermann_muenchen at hotmail.com on Wed May 29 09:48:14 BST 2013

Hi Nick,

up to now the routine that creates the overview map doesn't add a 0x4b polygon,
but normally, the tiles contain 0x4b polygons, and those are added.
I think you are right that this can lead to problems if the combined tiles don't
form a rectangle, so I should probably change the code so that the
existing 0x4b polygons are ignored and a final new one is calculated.

Gerd