logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Strange forest polygon

From Gerd Petermann gpetermann_muenchen at hotmail.com on Mon May 27 13:10:17 BST 2013

Hi Minko,

reg. problems with different mkgmap versions:
I think this should not happen, but I have no idea why it fails.
Can you tell me two release versions that show this problem?
Or can you post two img files (one good, one bad) created with
different mkgmap versions but no other changes?
Maybe I can find out what's different...

Gerd