logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Strange forest polygon

From Minko ligfietser at online.nl on Mon May 27 10:43:38 BST 2013

Hi,
The 0x4a/0x4b polygon shouldn't be a problem as long as the upper map is transparent.
But there are more issues with combining two map layers on top of each other, I noticed that merging img layers that were made with a different versions of mkgmap also leads to rendering problems. Don't know why this happens but you will see that contour lines appear/disappear at certain zoomlevels if it is made with another version of mkgmap. Only if I make the contour lines every time again with the same version, it renders ok. For my Benelux map I always use an already prepared mp file with contour lines, but for newer maps I start to merge the contour data with the geofabrik data before splitting, the outcome is more consistent.