logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] problem with style

From GerdP gpetermann_muenchen at hotmail.com on Mon May 27 06:35:38 BST 2013

Hi,

I found this comment in the code:
				// Previously there was a bug where the order was reversed, so we swap
the numbers if they are
				// the wrong way round.
				// This is not done for level as that never had the bug.

Don't know why it happens now with the overview map, but I think
it should do no harm to swap the values as well.
This is implemented in r2622.

Gerd

Steve Ratcliffe wrote