logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Strange forest polygon

From Jaromír Mikeš mira.mikes at seznam.cz on Sun May 26 19:18:58 BST 2013

---------- Původní zpráva ----------
Od: Minko <ligfietser at online.nl>

Hi ligfietser ;)

"Are you sure there are no conflicts with other maps on your GPS?"

I have just one map in my GPS and disabled Garmin's basemap

"I remember you had some trouble with your background map showing pois above
the osm map."

You remeber well. This issue is not solved yet. But anyway it looks like I
have less these issues when I moved recently background polygon from 0x4b to
0x010200.

Like you do on your maps ;)

0x4a and 0x4b are probably reserved for some special cases.

"Btw which GPS do you have?"

My unit is 78s

"Can you upload your gmapsupp.img?"

I can but file has 548 MB. Let me know where I can upload.

Best Regards

mira