logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Problem for routing with different zoom levels

From Franco Bez franco.bez at web.de on Tue May 21 06:29:43 BST 2013

Hi Geoff,

this will produce two routable lines (roads).
One is the transparent 0x0c and the other maybe the 0x02.
Both of them are routable, so there will be two alternative ways for the
routing algorhythm.
It will use the road with the better road class and road speed.

Ciao,
  Franco