logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Adaptions in style (needed to make good use of) for overview2 branch

From Felix Hartmann extremecarver at gmail.com on Mon May 20 15:03:05 BST 2013

so far "place=capital | place=capitol" worked very well that's why I
put/proposed it in the default style. Have you checked that there are
actual capital cities, not capitol or capital?
For the mail here I just named one...