logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Adaptions in style (needed to make good use of) for overview2 branch

From Henning Scholland osm at aighes.de on Mon May 20 11:09:11 BST 2013

Typical, the place-node of a capital should be a admin_center-member of
the administrative-relation. And you can let mkgmap set a tag to the
node. But I haven't checked the admin_level=2-boundaries if they all
have a admin_center.

Henning