logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Adaptions in style (needed to make good use of) for overview2 branch

From Marko Mäkelä marko.makela at iki.fi on Mon May 20 10:59:07 BST 2013

On Mon, May 20, 2013 at 11:07:53AM +0200, Henning Scholland wrote:
>Hi,
>capital=yes is also used for regional capitals, eg. capital of a county
>or lower administrative areas. Note: there are only 193 countries
>accepted by UN and additional 13 ones not accepted. So I would recommend
>to use is_capital=country in combination with place=city.

If the capital is the capital of multiple different admin_level, then
the tag would be ambiguous or should accept multiple values. I would
rather propose something like

is_capital:country=[name of country]
is_capital:state=[name of state]

or even better, use admin_level numbers instead of "country" and "state"
in the tag.

Best regards,

	Marko