logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] overview2 branch

From Felix Hartmann extremecarver at gmail.com on Fri May 17 15:22:13 BST 2013

levels continue. So you need to specify via options file, or commandline
at which level to switch from nomal map to overview map. It all depends
on the overview-levels option, where a level appears..

You need to continue counting levels, not start again at 0.
max is 0-7 for normal map plus 8-15 for overview map (if you use all
levels possible in both).