logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] overview2 branch

From Thorsten Kukuk kukuk at suse.de on Fri May 17 15:05:48 BST 2013

Hi Gerd,

On Fri, May 17, GerdP wrote:

> Hi Thorsten,
>
> my understanding is that we can have 8 levels in the normal map and another
> 8 in the overview map.
>
> Where did you find the wrong docu?

Ok, then I misunderstand the "Again, up to 8 levels are allowed.".
I thought this means normal and overlay levels together.

But for some reasons, I don't get an overview map generated.
Maybe it's because I'm using the level keyword in my style file
and not resolution?
But in that case, "level 3" in the style, what does this mean now?
That it is level 3 in the normal map and level 3 in the overview map?
I used now 0-6 for the normal map and 7 vor the overview map,
but there is still no overview map visible in mapsource.

Need to do more tests over the weekend.

  Thorsten