logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Optimization in overviev2 branch

From GerdP gpetermann_muenchen at hotmail.com on Wed May 15 19:49:51 BST 2013

Hi,

Felix Hartmann-2 wrote
> strange, why white rectangles? since mkgmap:skipSizeFilter=true - this
> didn't happen to me anymore. Anyhow great improvement. Those sea tiles
> were cut far too small...

yes, it was a bug in a filter. I think the white rectangles were caused by
something else, maybe too many polygons or something like that.
GPSMapEdit shows no white parts.

Attached is a patch which might improve the filter even more for large sea
areas.
PolygonSubdivSizeSplitterFilter_v2.patch
<http://gis.19327.n5.nabble.com/file/n5761195/PolygonSubdivSizeSplitterFilter_v2.patch>