logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] [Patch v1] Oneway handling

From Steve Ratcliffe steve at parabola.me.uk on Wed May 15 12:34:05 BST 2013

Hi

> 2) merge-lines should not merge two oneway lines if the angle between
> the two ways is too small (< 30°).
> Not sure what it does with roundabouts.

I was not thinking about the angle between the lines, but rather just
about how lines are joined that run in opposite directions from the
join point.

For a non-one way road you could join start to start or end to end and
reverse the order of one of the lines, with a oneway street you
can't do that and the only allowed join is end to start.

So it looks like the code doesn't try to match both ends for any case,
so it will not be a problem. Still I think it is worth making
isSimilar() deal with all the cases, even if some of them are not
possible for other reasons at the moment.

..Steve