logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] [Patch v1] Oneway handling

From GerdP gpetermann_muenchen at hotmail.com on Tue May 14 22:01:13 BST 2013

Hi WanMil,

yes, thinking again about it maybe the patch solves no existing problem. If
a oneway line has a different
type it will not be merged with a non-oneway line. If the device calculates
the direction of the arrows based on the order of points, no matter how
small the angle is, then the patch is completely obsolete
as long as we don't want to merge routable lines.
Thanks for pointing this out!

Gerd

WanMil wrote