logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] ways are deleted when not routable

From Steve Ratcliffe steve at parabola.me.uk on Sun May 12 23:20:03 BST 2013

Hi

> The attached small patch seems to fix the problem by excluding all oneways
> from merging,
> of course this makes the *.img a bit larger.
> I also tried to simply set the directionflag to false for all non-routable
> ways, but that did
> not help. Any idea would be welcome.

Lines should not be merged if they have different one way properties I
would have thought.

So MapElement.isSimilar() should return false if line.isDirection() !=
otherLine.isDirection() or they both are one-way and they run in
opposite directions. (The method would have to be pushed down into
MapLine, but it is only used on lines anyway).

Don't know if this has anything to do with the disappearing lines
though as that seems a bit odd...  Are the lines really in the map and
just not displayed by mapsource etc.?

..Steve