logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] overview2 branch -- sea not rendered at resolution 12

From GerdP gpetermann_muenchen at hotmail.com on Fri May 10 17:04:02 BST 2013

I've committed r2597 in the overview2 branch.
This adds the mkgmap:skipSizeFilter feature and it is used by the default
style like this:
natural=sea { add mkgmap:skipSizeFilter=true } [0x32 resolution 10]

I would be happy if someone else could take care about the style rules for
the overview2 branch, I don't yet feel familiar them.

Gerd

GerdP wrote