logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] ways are deleted when not routable

From GerdP gpetermann_muenchen at hotmail.com on Fri May 10 14:33:40 BST 2013

Hi Minko,

the problem is caused by the merge-lines routine. You see the problem
also in a map created with r2570 if you look at res < 22.

It seems that it causes trouble when a MapLine that has the direction flag
set is merged with another line. The flag is set if the OSM way is a oneway.
I don't know why this is also done for non-routable ways, but that's how it
is coded since
2008. Maybe Steve has an explanation?

The attached small patch seems to fix the problem by excluding all oneways
from merging,
of course this makes the *.img a bit larger.
I also tried to simply set the directionflag to false for all non-routable
ways, but that did
not help. Any idea would be welcome.

excl_oneways_from_merging_v1.patch
<http://gis.19327.n5.nabble.com/file/n5760488/excl_oneways_from_merging_v1.patch>