logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Commit: r2580: - correct check-styles: overlays are not used for points and polygons

From WanMil wmgcnfg at web.de on Fri May 10 11:49:16 BST 2013

Hi,

thanks! I think we should try to keep the documentation up to date for
new commits and improve other things step by step.

I am not very familiar with garmin ids but you are right: it would be
good if there is a chapter about them. Recently there was a question
about that in the german forum:
http://forum.openstreetmap.org/viewtopic.php?id=21135

You description with 1) to 4) is fine for me. So in any case it is
better to have this "rule-based" description than no description :-)
Maybe someone else has a good idea for a better description later on?

WanMil