logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] ways are deleted when not routable

From Minko ligfietser at online.nl on Fri May 10 09:52:53 BST 2013

I have found another issue.
Mkgmap (latest versions) is deleting parts of roads that are not routable at zoomlevels below 24.
See screenshot at http://mijndev.openstreetmap.nl/~ligfietser/test/N301.jpg
This is one of the parts that are removed at resolution 22 and below: http://www.openstreetmap.org/browse/way/6971876

I have tested it with two line types:
highway=trunk [0x02 resolution 18]
road is removed

highway=trunk [0x02 road_class=4 road_speed=5 resolution 18]
road is rendered

It doesn't matter if I use a non routable line type for 0x02, or convert it into motorway.
Any ideas what makes this road disappear?

BTW I need to make motorways, trunk roads and all other non cyclable roads not routable, because access=no / bicycle=no is not working anymore in the latest devices and Basecamp. But I do want to see them rendered at the map and sometimes I see those holes.

I have uploaded the map tile here: http://mijndev.openstreetmap.nl/~ligfietser/test/10010069.o5m