logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Question for French members of the list

From WanMil wmgcnfg at web.de on Thu May 9 13:24:25 BST 2013

Hi Carlos,

relations with type=boundary, boundary=religious_administration,
admin_level=9 are not considered in the preprocessed bounds because only
boundary=administrative are used.

Anyhow I think you have compiled a map of France and have discovered the
current rules as non optimal. So I am fine with removing the
admin_level=9 rule if noone complains within the next days.

WanMil