logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] overview2 branch -- sea not rendered at resolution 12

From Gerd Petermann gpetermann_muenchen at hotmail.com on Thu May 9 08:15:53 BST 2013

I see different ways to implement a special case handling:
1) The style can add a tag like mkgmap:skipSizeFilter to an object
2) The SeaGenerator can add such a tag (and the style might remove it)

I'd prefer 1) as it offers more flexibility.

Gerd