logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] [Patch v1] overlaid lines shifted

From GerdP gpetermann_muenchen at hotmail.com on Thu May 9 07:45:20 BST 2013

Hi all,

I think v1 of the patch is missing a special case:
If the style uses the mkgmap:set_unconnected_type feature
for a road and also creates an overlay line with extended type
for the same OSM way we can have two cases:
1) mkgmap:set_unconnected_type=none
the road is dropped, but the overlay line is not. I think
the overlay line should be dropped as well.
2) mkgmap:set_unconnected_type=<type>
The road is changed to a line. I assume that
in this case the overlay line should be dropped as
well?

Attached is v2 of the patch to implement that, a compiled binary is here:
http://files.mkgmap.org.uk/download/121/mkgmap.jar

Gerd
overlayed_lines_v2.patch
<http://gis.19327.n5.nabble.com/file/n5760278/overlayed_lines_v2.patch>