logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] order of lines / roads

From Minko ligfietser at online.nl on Wed May 8 12:40:11 BST 2013

Transparency doesn't solve the problem because then you can only use bitmap images instead of vector images.
I would like to draw a dotted bitmap on top and in the centre of a road which is a vector image (vectors are rendered much smoother in Mapsource/basecamp and the newer devices). Not all devices draw it opposite to Basecamp/Mapsource, in many cases left / right side is indeed switched but which line is on top or bottom is often the same (but not always, I had to make holes in my extended (overlay) line types to make sure that the cycle route 0x02 is visible on the older devices).