logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Overview2 branch - options file typo?

From Felix Hartmann extremecarver at gmail.com on Mon May 6 22:33:37 BST 2013

oh - so far I didn't try to open the maps in Basecamp/Mapsource - but it
seems that Basecamp/Mapsource don't like the new overview map. They
actually refuse to open.
(I will try without additional contourlines now - to see if it works

GPSmapedit does open the overview map though...