logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Commit: r2567: roads_first_v1.patch: Make sure that roads are placed before other lines

From Minko ligfietser at online.nl on Mon May 6 09:12:43 BST 2013

Hi Gerd,

I have noticed that this roads_ first_patch has a negative impact on my maps,
bridges are now rendered above the road lines.
See https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/64716698/OSM/mkgmap/bridge.jpg
Left the mkgmap version before 2567, right pic after the commit.

I use a non transparent image for the bridge because I dont want to see water between the bridge outlines and the road surface that lies on top of the bridge.

My bridge is defined in the style file before all highways:
(bridge=yes | bridge=true | bridge=viaduct) [0x2b resolution 23 continue with_actions]

Whats the benefit of this patch?